100% PURE SPRUCE WOOD BEDDING - MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR CAT SATISFACTION
Welcome to the world of Boxengold cats - it's great that you've found your way to us!
Boxengold, the innovative ecological bedding for animals made of 100% pure spruce wood, comes directly from the vigorous forests of Transylvania. Using a state-of-the-art thermal manufacturing process, untreated wood is shredded, heated, screened several times and dusted.
The result is a bedding of the highest quality: dust-free, almost germ-free, hypoallergenic and highly odor-absorbent.
Boxengold Premium eco-friendly bedding is made sustainable, cost-effective and ideal for your pet's health. Extremely absorbent, efficient and easy to use.
Boxengold - a concept for healthy animals and satisfied owners!
GOOD REASONS FOR ALTERNATIVE, DUST-FREE BEDDING FOR CATS
When using Boxengold Premium kitten bedding, litter covering and refilling is less common due to its natural odor neutralizing ability, this bedding can stay in the box longer, keeping it fresh, as we don't have to deal with unpleasant odors. emptying constantly.
It keeps odors extremely well, has a pleasant and natural smell - without chemical additives
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable. Dirty waste that needs to be removed daily can be disposed of in the toilet
- 100% vegetable fibers: Boxengold Premium bedding is made of wood-based material and the best untreated softwood fibers
- Up to three times more efficient than traditional bedding
- Up to 700% moisture absorption compared to the original volume
- Easy to transport
- Almost dust-free when stored properly - so hypoallergenic and ideal
- for owners with dust allergies
- for animals with sensitive airways or allergies
- for keeping animals indoors
- almost germ-free
- without artificial or chemical additives
- good filtration and aspiration properties - urine is absorbed in the lower layers; this means that less ammonia is released and less odors are noticeably formed.
User's Guide: The lumps are emptied one by one into the toilet and left to dissolve before rinsing. Do not throw several pieces in the toilet at the same time. Let the water dissolve the particles so that everything flows smoothly, cleanly and hygienically. Do not rinse the entire contents of the bedding. To do this, use a normal or composted organic waste bin, depending on local regulations.