1. 1. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
Ameco - is the trade name of AMECO RENEWABLE ENERGY SRL., Legal person of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Joseni, Str Principala Nr 1, 537130, Harghita, having serial number in the Trade Register J19 / 372/2006, unique registration code tax RO18630351.
Seller - Ameco or any partner in the Ameco Shop. Buyer - can be any natural person over the age of 16 or legal person or any legal entity that makes an Account on the Site and places an Order.
Customer - can be any natural person over the age of 16 or legal person who has or obtains access to CONTENT, through any means of communication provided by Ameco (electronic, telephone, etc.) or based on an existing user agreement between Ameco and it and which requires the creation and use of an Account.
User - any natural person over the age of 16 or a legal person registered on the Site, who, by completing the account creation process, has agreed to the site-specific clauses in the General Terms and Conditions section.
Nickname - pseudonym by which a certain User / Customer / Buyer can add Content to the Site. The nickname is associated with the information on the Site of the User / Customer / Buyer under the name of "Username".
Account - the section of the Site consisting of an e-mail address and a password that allows the Buyer to send the Order and which contains information about the Customer / Buyer and the history of the Buyer on the Site (Orders, tax invoices, goods guarantees, etc.). The user is responsible and will ensure that all information entered when creating the Account is correct, complete and up to date.
Favorites - section of the Account that allows the Buyer / User to create Lists of Goods and Services that he wants to follow in order to make a possible purchase using the service offered by the Seller to track the Goods and Services by receiving Commercial Communications from his part. List - Favorites section in which the Buyer / User can add Goods or Services that he wants to follow in order to make a possible purchase and which he can later delete or add to the shopping cart ("My Cart"). The lists can be: Public: any Client / Buyer / User can view the List of the Buyer / User if he has distributed it on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) or if he accesses the public profile of the Buyer / User of the Site. The lists are public, and the Buyer / User has the possibility to set them as private at any time, directly from his Account, Favorites section; Private: these can only be viewed by the Account holder. The Buyer / User has the possibility to set them as public at any time, directly from his Account, the Favorites section.
My Cart - section of the Account that allows the Buyer / User to add Goods or Services that he wishes to purchase at the time of addition or at a later time; if the Goods or Services are not purchased at the time of addition by placing the Order, the Buyer / User will benefit from the service offered by the Seller for tracking the Goods and Services by receiving Commercial Communications from it.
Site - the online store hosted on the Ameco.ro web address and its subdomains. Order - an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Seller and the Buyer through which the Buyer transmits to the Seller, through the Site, his intention to purchase Goods and Services from the Site. Goods and Services - any product or service listed on the Site, including the products and services mentioned in the Order, which are to be provided by the Seller, the Buyer as a result of the concluded Contract.
Campaign - the action of exhibiting for commercial purposes, a finite number of Goods and / or Services having a limited and predefined stock, for a limited period of time established by the Seller.
Contract - represents the distance contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Buyer.
Content - represents:
– all information on the Site that can be visited, viewed or otherwise accessed by using electronic equipment;
– the content of any e-mail sent to Buyers by the Seller by electronic means and / or any other available means of communication;
– any information communicated by any means by an employee / collaborator of the Seller, the Buyer, according to the contact information, specified or not by him;
– information related to the Goods and / or Services and / or tariffs charged by the Seller during a certain period;
– information related to the Goods and / or Services and / or tariffs practiced by a third party with which the Seller has concluded partnership contracts, in a certain period;
– data regarding the Seller, or other privileged data of the Seller.
Review - a written evaluation by the owner or beneficiary of a Good or Service, an evaluation based on personal experience and ability to make qualitative comments and whether or not the Good or Service meets the specifications mentioned by the manufacturer.
Rating - a way of expressing the degree of satisfaction of a User / Customer / Buyer with a product. The rating is expressed in the form of stars, each Good being able to receive a score from one star to five stars. This degree of satisfaction will always be associated with the review written by the User / Customer / Buyer on a Good or Service.
Comment - critical appreciation or observation on a Review or other comment.
Question - the formula for addressing other Users / Customers / Buyers in order to obtain information about the Goods or Services on that page.
Answer - written information that is transmitted to the User / Client / Buyer who addressed a Question on the Site, on the page of a certain Good. The answer is an explanation given by one User / Customer / Buyer to another User / Customer / Buyer in a discussion.
Document - these Terms and Conditions. Commercial Communications - any type of message sent (such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone / mobile push / webpush / etc.) Containing general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to those you have purchased, information on offers or promotions, information on Goods and Services added in the "My Account / Cart" section or the "Account / Favorites" section as well as other commercial communications such as market research and opinion polls.
Transaction - the collection or reimbursement of an amount resulting from the sale of a Good and / or Service by Ameco, to the Buyer, by using the services of the card processor agreed by the Seller, regardless of the delivery method. Green stamp duty - the value expressed in lei, paid by the Seller to the authorized company with the taking over of the operations of collection, transport and recovery / recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, as provided by the legislation in force.
Specifications - all specifications and / or descriptions of the Goods and Services as specified in their description.
1-click payment - the payment service provided by the payment processor integrated in the Site, made available to Customers, Users and / or Buyers through the Site in order to make an online card payment.
Token - a unique encrypted number associated with the Buyer's payment card after making an online payment, after activating the PaybyClick service and which can be used by the Buyer to authorize Transactions through the PaybyClick service.
2. 2. CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENTS
2.1. By registering an Order on the Site, the Buyer agrees to the form of communication (telephone or e-mail) through which the Seller carries out its commercial operations.
2.2. The notification received by the Buyer, after the execution of the Order, has the role of information and does not represent the acceptance of the Order. This notification is made electronically (e-mail) or by telephone.
2.3. For justified reasons, the Seller reserves the right to change the quantity of the Goods and / or Services in the Order. If you change the quantity of Goods and / or Services in the Order, you will notify the Buyer of the e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Seller when placing the Order and will return the amount paid.
2.4. The contract is considered concluded between the Seller and the Buyer upon receipt by the Buyer from the Seller, by e-mail and / or SMS of the notification of dispatch of the Order.
2.5. For Orders to be delivered to Ameco showrooms and delivery points, the prices and reservations of the Goods and / or Services are valid for 72 (seventy-two) hours from the registration of the Order by the Buyer.
2.6. The document and the information provided by the Seller on the Site will be the basis of the Contract, in addition to which it will be the guarantee certificate issued by the Seller or a supplier thereof for the purchased Goods.
3. 3. ONLINE SALES POLICY
3.1. Access to place an Order is permitted to any User / Buyer. For justified reasons Ameco reserves the right to restrict the access of the User / Buyer in order to place an Order and / or to some of the accepted payment methods, if it considers that based on the conduct or activity of the User / Buyer on the Site, its actions could harm Ameco in any way. In any of these cases, the User / Buyer may contact the Customer Relations Department of Ameco, to be informed of the reasons that led to the application of the above measures.
3.2. Communication with the Seller can be done through direct interaction with him, including through online support (Live Chat) or through the addresses mentioned in the "contact" section of the Site. The seller has the freedom to manage the information received without having to bring justifications for it.
3.3. In the event of an unusually high volume of traffic from an Internet network, Ameco reserves the right to require Users / Buyers to manually enter captcha validation codes in order to protect the information on the Site.
3.4. Ameco may publish on the Site information about Goods and / or Services and / or promotions practiced by it or by any other third party with which Ameco has concluded partnership contracts, within a certain period of time and within the limit of the available stock.
3.5. All tariffs related to the Goods and / or Services presented on the Site are expressed in lei (RON) and include VAT, except for voice and / or data subscriptions, which are expressed in euros (EUR) and do not include VAT.
3.6. Under the conditions provided by law, the price of the Electronic Goods displayed on the Site includes the Green Stamp Tax. If the User / Buyer requests details regarding the exact amount added to the price of the Good, he will contact the Ameco Customer Relations Department.
3.7. In case of online payments the Seller is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Buyer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of his card, if the currency of his issuance differs from RON. Only the Buyer is responsible for this action.
3.8. All information used to describe the Goods and / or Services available on the Site (static / dynamic images / multimedia presentations / etc.) does not represent a contractual obligation on the part of the Seller, these being used exclusively as a presentation.
3.9. After 14 (fourteen) days from the purchase of a Good or Service, the Buyer will be required to register a Review related to the purchased Good or Service. The request will be sent to the email address registered by the Buyer in the Account. In this way, the Buyer contributes to informing other possible Users / Customers / Buyers on the Site and is actively involved in the development of new Services and in the most complete detailing of the characteristics of the Goods.
4. 4. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBCONTRACTING
4.1. The Seller may assign and / or subcontract a third party for Services related to the fulfillment of the Order, with the information of the Buyer, without the consent of the Buyer. The Seller will always be liable to the Buyer for all contractual obligations.
5. 5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW
5.1. The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the Site, are the exclusive property of Ameco, which is and reserved all rights obtained for this purpose directly or indirectly (through licenses for use and / or publication).
5.2. Customer / Buyer / User is not permitted to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and / or otherwise alter, use, link to, display, include any Content in any context other than the original intended by Ameco, including any Content outside the Site, the removal of signs that signify the copyright of Ameco on the Content as well as participation in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the Content, except with the express written consent of Ameco.
5.3. Any Content to which the Customer / Buyer / User has and / or obtains access by any means, is subject to the Document, if the Content is not accompanied by a specific and valid use agreement concluded between Ameco and it, and without any implied or express warranties made by Ameco with respect to such Content.
5.4. Customer / Buyer / User may copy, transfer and / or use Content only for personal or non- commercial purposes, only if they do not conflict with the provisions of the Document.
5.5. If Ameco grants the Customer / Buyer / User the right to use in the form described in a separate user agreement, certain content, to which the Customer / Buyer / User has or obtains access as a result of this agreement, this right extends only on that or those contents defined in the agreement, only during its existence or these contents on the site or the period defined in the agreement, according to the defined conditions, if they exist and do not represent a contractual commitment from Ameco for the respective Client / Buyer / User or any other third party who has / obtains access to this transferred content, by any means and who could be or is harmed in any way from this content, during or after the expiration of the use agreement.
5.6. No Content transmitted to Customer, User or Buyer, by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) or acquired by him by accessing, visiting and / or viewing constitutes a contractual obligation on the part of Ameco and / or the employee / representative of Ameco which mediated the transfer of the Content, if any, to that Content.
5.7. Any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this Document or the accompanying use agreement, if any, is prohibited.
6. 6. ORDER
6.1. The Customer / Buyer can place Orders on the Site, by adding the desired Goods and / or Services in the shopping cart, following to complete the Order by making the payment in one of the ways expressly indicated. Once added to the shopping cart, a Good and / or a Service is available for purchase to the extent that there is stock available for purchase. The addition of a Good / Service in the shopping cart, in the absence of completing the Order, does not entail the registration of an order, implicitly also the automatic reservation of the Good / Service.
6.2. By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that all data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the date of placing the Order.
6.3. By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller may contact him, by any means available / agreed by the Seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the Buyer.
6.4. The Seller may cancel the Order placed by the Buyer, following a prior notification addressed to the Buyer, without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages from the other party in the following cases:
6.4.1. non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Buyer's card, of the transaction, in case of online payment;
6.4.2. invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Ameco, in case of online payment;
6.4.3. the data provided by the Client / Buyer on the Site are incomplete and / or incorrect;
6.5. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, respectively to return a Good or to give up a Service, within 14 calendar days, without invoking any reason and without incurring costs other than delivery. Thus, according to GEO no. 34/2014, the period for returning a Good or giving up a Service expires within 14 days from:
– the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good
– if the Buyer orders through a single order multiple products that will be delivered separately
– the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good or the last piece
– in the case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or parts
6.6. If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the Contract, he will be able to complete online the return form which can be found at http://www.Ameco.ro/info/form/retu.
6.7. If the Client / Buyer requests the withdrawal from the Contract within the legal term of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the respective product. If the Order is paid, the Seller will refund the amount within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of informing the Seller by the Buyer of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The amount will be refunded as follows:
6.7.1. for Orders paid by bank card - & gt; by refund to the account from which the payment was made or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product;
6.7.2. for Orders Paid with Op / iTransfer / - & gt; by bank transfer or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product;
6.7.3. for orders paid in cash / in the showroom - & gt; by refunding cash in the showroom, by refunding the value of the product in the bank account sent by the customer or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product.
6.7.4. for Orders Paid by Consumer Credit - & gt; cancellation / recalculation of contract rates.
6.8. The seller will be able to defer the refund until the goods are sold or until they receive proof that they have been shipped, if he has not offered to recover the goods himself (the most recent date will be taken).
6.9. If the Good is returned in a condition in which it can no longer be sold as new (open packaging, missing accessories, the Good is damaged), we reserve the right to charge a fee for returning the Good to its original stage, as the case may be, or for to cover the price difference resulting from the sale of the product as resealed or, at the request of the Buyer, we will resend the Good, the delivery costs being borne by the Buyer. Decrease in the value of the returned Goods As, in the case of distance sales, the Buyer does not have the possibility to check the Goods before concluding the contract, he has the right to withdraw from the contract. For the same reason, the Buyer is allowed to test and verify the Goods he has purchased to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the Goods. In order to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the Goods, the Buyer must handle and inspect them in the same way as he would be allowed to do in a real physical store. For example: The buyer only needs to try on an item of clothing, not to wear it on various occasions. The Buyer is only responsible for diminishing the value of the Goods resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and operation of the Good.
If the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal after using the Goods to an extent that exceeds the limit necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and mode of operation, the Buyer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the Goods. The accessories (user manuals, CDs, cables, etc.) in the box of the Good as well as its original packaging are an integral part of the Good. As a result, we recommend to the Buyer when exercising his right of withdrawal from the contract to return it in the original undamaged packaging, protected by wrapping with foil for stretch plastic packaging or packed in a cardboard box (without labels attached to it, without cuts, tears, etc.). ) and all its accessories. Returned goods that show signs of wear (stains, scratches, bends, cracks, bumps, etc.) are accepted for return only after they have been brought into conformity, involving the costs of sanitation, cosmetics, repairs, replacement of any damaged parts and return to commercial form. for sale as a Refurbished / Resealed product. The final value is determined by the value of the parts to be replaced and the refurbishment work, or by the difference between the original value of the new product and the resale value of the used product. Any decrease in the value of the Goods resulting from their handling other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and operation of the Goods is the responsibility of the Buyer. For clarity, from the total price of the returned Good, the Seller will retain a sum of money which represents the decrease of the value of the Good in proportion of 5% -50% of the initial value of the Good, as the case may be. The equivalent value of the diminution fee will be communicated to the Buyer upon receipt of the returned Goods.
6.10. If a Good and / or Service ordered by the Buyer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter will inform the Customer / Buyer of this fact and will return to the Buyer's account the value of the Good and / or the Service, within maximum 7 (seven) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of this fact or from the date on which the Buyer expressly expressed its intention to terminate the Contract.
6.11. The availability of a Good will be displayed on the Site as follows:
- “in stock ”- we have more than 3 pieces in stock Ameco
- “limited stock” - we have less than 3 pieces in Ameco stock “in supplier stock” - The good is not available in Ameco stock. If you register an Order for a Good that has "in stock supplier" next to it, one of our sales consultants will contact you as soon as possible to communicate the availability of the Good.
- “on order” - The good is not available in the Ameco stock and at the moment we do not have information about its availability in the supplier's stock. But, if you register an Order for a Good that has "on order" right next to it, one of our sales consultants will check the availability of the product in the supplier's stock and will contact you to communicate the availability of the Good.
- “pre-order” - The good is not available in Ameco's stock or in the supplier's stock. But, if you register an order for a Good that has "pre-order" in its right, one of our sales consultants will check the supply term of the supplier and will contact you to communicate the availability of the Good. "Out of stock" - The item is no longer available in Ameco stock
- “currently unavailable” - currently we cannot procure the Good because it is not in the supplier's stock.
7. 7. GOODS / SERVICES FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IS NOT GUARANTEED
7.1. The following are exempt from the right of withdrawal from the Contract:
7.1.1. contracts for the provision of services, after the full provision of the services, if the execution began with the express prior consent of the Buyer and after he confirmed that he has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the full execution of the Contract by the Seller;
7.1.2. the supply of goods and / or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the Seller cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
7.1.3. the supply of Goods made to the specifications presented by the Buyer or clearly customized;
7.1.4. the supply of Goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly:
7.1.5. the supply of sealed Goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the Buyer; 7.1.6. the supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
7.1.7. the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the Contract, the delivery of which cannot be made before 30 (thirty) days and the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations which the Seller cannot control;
7.1.8. contracts in which the Buyer has specifically requested the Seller to travel to his home to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, during such a visit, the Seller provides services other than those expressly requested by the Buyer or provides Goods other than the spare parts necessary for the performance of maintenance or repair work, the right of withdrawal applies to those Services or Additional Goods. ;
7.1.9. providing sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery;
7.1.10. providing newspapers, periodicals and magazines, except for subscription contracts for the provision of such publications;
7.1.11. the provision of digital content that is not delivered on a material medium, if the delivery began with the express prior consent of the Buyer and after he has confirmed that he has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal.
8. 8. CONFIDENTIALITY
8.1. Ameco will maintain the confidentiality of any information you provide. Disclosure of the information provided may be made only under the conditions set forth in this Document.
8.2. No public statement, promotion, press release or any other disclosure to third parties will be made by the Buyer / Customer regarding the Order / Contract without the prior written consent of the Seller.
8.3. By submitting information or materials through this site, you grant the Seller unrestricted and irrevocable access to them, the right to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit and distribute such materials or information. You also agree that Seller may freely use, in its own interest, such information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you have sent to us through the Site. Ameco will not be subject to any obligations regarding the confidentiality of the information sent, unless the legislation in force does not provide for other specifications in this regard.
9. 9. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
9.1. The Buyer / User / Customer may change at any time the option regarding the agreement given to the Seller for Commercial Communications containing general and thematic information including information regarding offers or promotions, as follows:
9.1.2. by changing the Account settings in the "My Subscriptions" section;
9.1.3. by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the Commercial Communications received from the Seller; or
9.1.4. by contacting the Seller. 9.2. By adding the Goods or Services in the section of the Account: "My Cart", the Seller will send to the Buyer / User Commercial Communications regarding:
– when changing the price of the Goods or Services added in the "My Cart" section,
– for recommendations of Goods or Services similar to those added in the "My Cart" section,
– the existence of the Goods or Services in the “My Cart” section, and
– stock availability of Goods or Services added in the "My Cart" section. "Favorites", the Seller will send to the Buyer / User Commercial Communications regarding:
– when changing the price of the Goods or Services added in the "Favorites" section,
– for recommendations of Goods or Services similar to those added in the "Favorites" section, and
– stock availability or Goods Services added in the "Favorites" section.
9.3. Following the purchase of a Good or Service, the Seller will send to the Buyer / User Commercial Communications regarding:
– suggestions for recommended Goods or Services to be used in conjunction with the purchased Good or Service.
9.4. The Customer / User may unsubscribe, at any time, from the Commercial Communications mentioned in point 9.3. above by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the commercial messages received from Ameco or by contacting Ameco in this regard.
9.5. We will also use your data to conduct market research and opinion polls to improve the supply of goods and services and the shopping experience. The information obtained from these market researches and opinion polls will not be used for advertising purposes but only in those mentioned above. Your responses to market research and opinion polls will not be associated with your identity and will not be passed on to third parties or published. You may object to the use of data for market research and opinion polling purposes at any time by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the message or by contacting Ameco.
10. 10. BILLING - PAYMENT
10.1. The prices of the Goods and Services displayed within the www.Ameco.ro site include T.V.A. according to law.
10.2. The price, payment method and payment term are specified in each Order. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an invoice for the delivered Goods and Services, the obligation of the Buyer being to provide all the information necessary to issue the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
10.3. The Seller will send to the Buyer the invoice related to the Order containing Goods and / or Services sold by Ameco, except for the Goods and / or Services sold by Ameco Shop partners, as well as for any other payments related to the Order, exclusively in electronic format, by adding the invoice to the Account. To the Buyer or by e-mail, to the e-mail address mentioned by the Buyer in his Account.
10.4. For a correct communication of the invoice related to the Order, the Buyer has the obligations to update whenever necessary the data from his Account and to access the information and documents related to each Order, existing in the Account.
10.5. Through this method of communication, the Buyer, accessing his Account, will keep a record of the invoices issued by Ameco, being able to save and archive them in turn at any time and in any way he wishes.
10.6. By sending the Order, the Buyer agrees to receive the invoices in electronic format by adding them by Ameco in the Account or by e-mail, to the e-mail address mentioned in his Account.
10.7. If this information is unavailable for more than 48 (forty-eight) hours in the Account, please notify us of this issue by email: info@Ameco.ro.
10.8. Payment by PaybyClick is a fast way to pay online with the card, which consists of making the payment with a single click by using the Token related to the card, without the need to enter the details related to the payment card for each Transaction.
10.9. The payment option 1-click payment can be activated by the User or Buyer: a) at any time in the Account:
– The Customer / Buyer accesses his Account- & gt; section "My Cards" - & gt; chooses the option "Add card" - & gt; it is directed to the payment page of the payment processor where it enters the card data in order to carry out a transaction of 1 leu necessary to validate the card. After the card is validated by the issuing bank, the “1-click payment” option is automatically activated and the token related to the registered bank card is issued. From this moment, the User / Buyer can benefit from the “1-click payment” option using the token corresponding to the card saved for the payment of Orders. In order to avoid any doubt, the amount of 1 leu will not be debited from the User / Buyer's account, being only temporarily blocked by the card issuing bank in order to validate the entered card data. b) when placing an Order.
– The Customer / Buyer places the Order and chooses the payment method Credit or debit card, activates the option "Payment with 1 click", is redirected to the page of the payment processor, enters the card data and pays, respectively completes the Order. After payment confirmation, the saved card is available for future payments using the saved card token. c) after placing an Order on the Site.
– The Customer / Buyer places the Order and chooses the credit or debit card payment method, but does not activate the 1-click Payment when placing the Order. After confirming the payment, the Customer / Buyer will be able to save the card used to pay for the Order by activating the "1- click payment" option. The card thus saved is available for future payments using the token of the saved card. Thus, when activating the “1-click payment” option, in the Site, the payment card data entered by the User / Buyer will be assigned a Token, which can be used later to carry out the Transactions. After activating the payment option "Payment with 1 click", the Buyer will be able to make the payment of the following Orders ("Payment with 1 click"), without the need to re-enter the data of the payment card already saved. By entering the User / Buyer card data, you confirm that you have been previously informed and have accepted the terms and conditions of use of the "1-click payment" service.
10.10 The payment card data of the User / Buyer will not be accessible to Ameco nor will it be stored by Ameco or by the payment processor integrated in the Site, but only by the institution of authorization of the Transaction or another entity authorized to provide card identification data storage services, the identity of which the User / Buyer will be informed prior to entering the data. The entity authorized to provide card data storage services is PayU SA, a company incorporated and operating under the laws of Poland, registered in the Register of Enterprises kept by the Poznań-Nowe Miasto I Wilda w Poznaniu Court, under registration number 0000274399, having its registered office located in 182 Grunwaldzka, 60-166 Poznan, Poland.
10.11. In certain cases, in order to maintain the security of the Transactions, upon registration of the Order, the Buyer will be required to authorize the payment by re-entering the password related to the Account or the use of the fingerprint in the case of mobile terminals that have this facility.
10.12. For security reasons of the Transactions, the User / Buyer is advised not to remain logged in to the Site and not to set the option of automatic login on mobile devices. Disclosure of the account access password is not permitted, and it is recommended to use a strong security password (for example, to contain at least eight characters, including uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters).
10.13. The Customer / User / Buyer can enter the data of several payment cards he owns, for which the PaybyClick payment option can be activated, being associated a Token for each payment card. Also, the User / Buyer can at any time delete any Token deactivated in this way by the PaybyClick service.
11. 11. DELIVERY OF GOODS
11.1. The delivery terms of the Goods and Services sold by Ameco can be found in the Order Delivery section.
11.2. Terms of delivery of Goods and Services sold by Ameco Shop partners in the Ameco Shop section.
11.2. The Seller will ensure the proper packaging of the Goods and will ensure the transmission of the accompanying documents.
11.3. The Seller will deliver the Goods and Services only on the Romanian territory.
12. 12. WARRANTIES
12.1. All Goods traded by Ameco, except for resealed Goods, benefit from warranty conditions in accordance with the legislation in force and the commercial policies of the producers. The goods are new (except for resealed goods), in the original packaging and come from sources authorized by each manufacturer.
12.2. In the case of Goods sold and delivered by Ameco, warranty certificates are either issued directly by the manufacturer, if it has a national service network, or are issued by S.C. Depanero S.R.L., Ameco service partner. In the case of warranty certificates issued by S.C. Depanero S.R.L., we offer the service "Pick-up & amp; Return ”which involves the taking over and delivery of the Goods free of charge.
12.3. In the case of Goods sold and delivered by Ameco through Shop partners, the Buyer will receive on delivery for each Good that benefits from the warranty a warranty certificate with all the details of the service center that ensures the repairs during the warranty period. The guarantee of the Goods purchased through Ameco from the Shop partners is ensured by the authorized service mentioned on the guarantee certificate afferent to the Good or by the Seller.
12.4. For the Goods in the Order that benefit from the guarantee based on the guarantee certificates issued by S.C. Depanero S.R.L., Ameco's service partner, Ameco will send the Buyer these warranty certificates exclusively in electronic format, by adding the warranty certificate related to the Good in the Buyer's Account or by e-mail, to the e-mail address mentioned by the Buyer in his Account.
12.5. For a correct communication of the guarantee certificate related to the Order Goods, the Buyer has the obligations to update whenever necessary the data from his Account and to access the information and documents related to each Order, existing in the Account. Through this method of communication, the Buyer, accessing his Account on www.Ameco.ro, will keep a record of the warranty certificates issued by Ameco, being able to save and archive them in turn at any time and in any way he wishes. . If this information is unavailable for 48 (forty-eight) hours in the client's account, please notify us of this issue by email: info@Ameco.ro.
12.6. In the case of warranty certificates issued by manufacturers, we offer the service "Pick-up & amp; Return ”, which involves taking over and delivering the Goods free of charge. You can always choose to go directly to the nearest service center mentioned in the certificate. This manufacturer's authorized center will take full responsibility for resolving the warranty. The lack of the guarantee certificate of the Good must be reported in maximum 48 (forty-eight) hours from the receipt of the Good to the address info@Ameco.ro. Any subsequent notification will not be considered.
12.7. In the case of resealed Goods, the warranty certificate is issued by Ameco, and the warranty may cover a different period than the warranty period of the same new, sealed Asset. The warranty period is specified in the warranty certificate for each Resealed Asset. The conditions of use, handling and transport of a resealed Good are the same as those of the sealed products and benefit from the same services unless otherwise stipulated on the product page.
13. 13. TRANSFER OF PROPERTY PROPERTY
13.1. Ownership of the Goods will be transferred upon delivery, after payment by the Buyer at the location indicated in the Order (meaning delivery - signing the receipt of the transport document provided by the courier or signing the receipt on the fiscal invoice in case of deliveries made by the Seller's staff).
14. 14. RESPONSIBILITY
14.1. Seller cannot be held liable for any damages that Buyer or any third party may suffer as a result of the Seller's fulfillment of any of its obligations under the Order and for damages resulting from the use of the Goods and Services after delivery and in particular for their loss.
14.2. By creating and using the Account, the User / Buyer assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account data (user and password) and for managing access to the Account, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, is responsible for the activity carried out through his Account.
14.3. By creating the Account and / or using the Content and / or placing the Orders, the Customer / User / Buyer expressly and unequivocally accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Site in the latest updated version that is communicated within the Site, existing at the time of account creation. and / or the use of the content and / or the date of placing the Order.
14.4. Seller reserves the right to periodically update and modify the Site Terms and Conditions to reflect any changes to the Site's terms and conditions of operation or any changes to legal requirements. The document is opposable to Customers / Users / Buyers from the moment of posting on the Site. In the event of any such changes, we will post the amended version of the Document on the Site, for which reason please check the contents of this Document periodically.
15. WRITING REVIEWS, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
15.1. The writing of Reviews, Comments, Questions and Answers can be done, by Users / Customers / Buyers, in the sections “Customer Questions and Answers” and “Reviews”. The information entered can be both positive and negative, and will refer to the characteristics and use of a product or service.
15.2. Upon registration of a certain Review / Comment / Question / Answer on the Site, Users / Customers / Buyers grant the Seller a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited territorial license and give the Seller the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display this content.
15.3. Each User / Customer / Buyer, when registering for Review / Comment / Question / Answer in the mentioned sections, undertakes to comply with the following rules:
– sa faca referiri doar la caracteristici si/sau modul de utilizare al unui anumit produs sau serviciu, evitand informatii legate de aspecte ce se pot schimba (pret sau oferte promotionale) sau informatii care tin de modul desfasurarii Comenzii;
– to refer only to the characteristics and / or the way of using a certain product or service, avoiding information related to aspects that may change (price or promotional offers) or information related to the way the Order is carried out;
– to use only the Romanian language. Words or phrases that, although not considered Romanian, are widely used in all media related to the respective field (eg mouse, notebook, plug and play) are also allowed;
– to use appropriate, non-offensive language, without terms that may offend or affect any other User / Customer / Buyer;
– to ensure the correct framing of the content introduced on the Site as follows: any Question will be entered in the "Customer Questions and Answers" section, and any Review will be entered in the "Reviews" section;
– to ensure that the information entered by them is realistic, correct, not misleading and in accordance with applicable law, thus respecting the rights of other parties, copyright, trademark, license or other property rights, publicity or privacy;
– to use this facility only to communicate or obtain additional details regarding a certain product or service from the Site without referring to other companies that promote the sale and purchase of products or services;
– not to provide or request, in any way or in any way, personal data (contact details, information about delivery or domicile address, telephone numbers, email addresses, name and / or surname, etc.) or any other information that may lead to the disclosure of such personal data;
– not to enter information and / or details about URLs (links) from other commercial sites that carry out the same commercial activity as the Seller;
– not to try to defraud the services provided by the Seller or to submit Reviews / Comments / Questions / Answers containing advertising materials;
– not to use the Review / Comment / Question / Answer as a means of communication with the Seller, in this sense the contact data of the Seller registered on the Site will be used.
15.4. In addition to a realistic critical evaluation, when submitting a Review, the User / Customer / Buyer will add a relevant Rating for the related product or service. Reviews, along with their respective Ratings, will influence the overall rating of the product or service, the number that appears in parentheses next to their title.
Thus, a Review with a high rating leads to an increase in the overall rating, and a review accompanied by a low rating leads to a decrease in the overall rating. Users / Customers / Buyers who submit Reviews to which they attach photo or video files will follow the following rules:
– the uploaded files will contain images and / or videos that refer to the product or service for which the Review is written, ensuring that the uploaded files respect copyright;
– uploaded files will not contain violence, adult content, licentious language or other content that offends a person / group based on race or ethnicity, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual or political orientation;
– uploaded files will not contain information about other people;
– uploaded files will not contain URLs or watermarks to sites that carry out the same commercial activity as the Seller.
15.5. When a Review / Comment / Question or Answer is reported by a User / Customer / Buyer as having inappropriate content, from a strictly subjective perspective, this content is carefully examined by the Seller to determine whether it violates Site Terms and Conditions. . The texts, photos or videos entered are removed from the Site only after their examination by the Seller.
15.6. If the Seller finds a violation of the Terms and Conditions repeatedly, it reserves the right to suspend the ability of the User / Customer / Buyer to submit Reviews / Comments / Questions or Answers in the sections "Customer Questions and Answers" and " Reviews ”. For notifications or complaints related to the Good and / or Service purchased, the Buyers have at their disposal the notification form within the Site: http://info.Ameco.ro/reclamatii-sesizari. The maximum term for resolving complaints or notifications is 30 calendar days from their receipt.
16. 16. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
18. 18. FORCE MAJEURE
18.1. Neither party will be liable for non-performance of its contractual obligations if such non- performance on time and / or properly, in whole or in part, is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is the unpredictable event, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
18.2. If within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of its occurrence, the respective event does not cease, each party will have the right to notify the other party of the full termination of the contract without any of them being able to claim damages from the other.
19. 19. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
19.1. This contract is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes between the Seller and Users / Buyers will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts in Bucharest.
Cookie usage policy and similar technologies
- I have read, understood, and AGREE to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Processing Policy (link) (checkbox)
- I have read, understood, and AGREE to the Terms and Conditions (link) of this site (checkbox)
2. What are cookies? A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request made by the user's terminal to an Ameco server or to a third party server.
3. What are cookies used for? These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support Ameco's efforts to provide more user- friendly services, eg: - online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
4. What cookies do we use? We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the closing of the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site? A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies: cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site, analysis cookies, cookies for advertising. Cookies and / or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
7. Block cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may result in certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from: • shopping online • logging in to your account. If you agree to these restrictions and wish to block cookies, please follow the instructions below: Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all of your cookies. Choose your browser from the list below to see the instructions you need to follow after opening your browser. The links above do not belong to Ameco sites and Ameco is not responsible for their content.
9. Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important to the Internet? Cookies and / or similar technologies are central to the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience tailored to each user's preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use. Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in compliance with the law - only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, as evidenced by your browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account): Content and services tailored to the user's preferences - product and service categories. Offers tailored to users' interests Remembering passwords Remembering child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search features). Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site. Providing user-relevant advertising.
Measuring, optimizing and adapting analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (eg search engines, directly, from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use in order to improve their services for the benefit of users. 10. Security and privacy issues Browsers generally have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a specific site.